PRINCE GEORGE – October 14, 2011 – Sixth Element Sustainable Management, an executive consulting services firm for bioenergy and other resource energy source (RES) projects, today announced that it has been approved as a consultant for BDC. “We are pleased with our association with BDC”, said Gerald Kutney, Ph.D., Managing Director of Sixth Element Sustainable Management. BDC is the Business Development Bank of Canada. From over 100 offices across the country, BDC promotes entrepreneurship by providing highly tailored financing, venture capital and consulting services to entrepreneurs.
About Sixth Element Sustainable Management – Sixth Element Sustainable Management provides executive consulting services for project commercialization and investment for ventures in the area of clean-tech, resource energy sources (RES), renewable, bioenergy, biorefining, bioproducts and related biomass–based technologies for a better environment. Professional expert services include:
i. Investment Services:
- Due Diligence & Pre-money Valuations
- Risk Management: pre-investment analysis and mitigation
- Techno-commercial Appraisals: stage of development and commercialization of technologies.
- Biomass Option Appraisals: cellulosic ethanol, FT, biochar, torrefaction, carbonization, pyrolysis, pellets.
ii. Project Commercialization Services:
- Financing Options & Development
- Institutional-grade Financials: preparation, planning and analysis
- Risk Management: analysis and mitigation
- Strategy Development & Business Planning: preparation and analysis
- Evaluations, Audits, and Feasibility Studies
Please see our website www.6esm.com or contact us at email@example.com for more information.