PRINCE GEORGE – June 29, 2012 – Sixth Element Sustainable Management, an executive consulting services firm for bioenergy and other resource energy source (RES) projects, today announced that it has joined forces with Lee Enterprises Consulting, known worldwide as the top group in alternative and renewable fuels consulting. “We are pleased with our association Lee Enterprises”, said Gerald Kutney, Ph.D., Managing Director of Sixth Element Sustainable Management. “The partnership provides expanded capacities in biodiesel and other renewable energy industries and technologies.”
Lee Enterprises is a biodiesel consulting firm specializing in project oversight & management, feasibility studies, grants, business plans, and assistance with planning, market analysis, site evaluation, feedstock selection and procurement, process technology, evaluation, offtake distribution, RINs, financing, capital budgeting, cold soak, filtration, personnel, and contract negotiations (for feedstock, off-take, transportation, construction, site purchase/lease, and plant management). The group also owns National Business Brokerage, Inc., a full service business brokerage firm specializing in the buying and selling of alternative fuels plants.
About Sixth Element Sustainable Management – Sixth Element Sustainable Management provides executive consulting services for project commercialization and investment for ventures in the area of clean-tech, resource energy sources (RES), renewable, bioenergy, biorefining, bioproducts and related biomass–based technologies for a better environment. Professional expert services include:
i. Investment Services:
- Due Diligence & Pre-money Valuations
- Risk Management: pre-investment analysis and mitigation
- Techno-commercial Appraisals: stage of development and commercialization of technologies.
- Biomass Option Appraisals: cellulosic ethanol, FT, biochar, torrefaction, carbonization, pyrolysis, pellets.
ii. Project Commercialization Services:
- Financing Options & Development
- Institutional-grade Financials: preparation, planning and analysis
- Risk Management: analysis and mitigation
- Strategy Development & Business Planning: preparation and analysis
- Evaluations, Audits, and Feasibility Studies
Please see our website www.6esm.com or contact us at email@example.com for more information.