PRINCE GEORGE – August 21, 2010 – Sixth Element Sustainable Management was launched today. The consulting company provides executive services for investors and project developers in the area of clean-tech, resource energy sources (RES), bioenergy, biorefining, bioproducts and related biomass–based technologies for a better environment. Services include:
- Techno-commercial due diligence, feasibility studies, risk management, analysis and mitigation, and pre-investment analysis
- Strategy, business and financial planning
- Commercialization, joint-venture, and funding strategies
- Biomass option appraisals
The services of Sixth Element Sustainable Management are oriented towards: biomass owners, power utilities and fossil fuel users, government support agencies, regional economic development, investors and lenders, inventors, developers and entrepreneurs, and biochar promoters.
“We will contribute to the success of our clients in a working relationship of respect and candor in an environment of trust and goodwill”, said Gerald Kutney, Ph.D., Managing Director of Sixth Element Sustainable Management. “We will provide expert and professional guidance to minimize risk and maximize success on projects and ventures that combat climate change and promote a better environment overall.”
About Sixth Element Sustainable Management – Sixth Element Sustainable Management provides executive consulting services for investors and project developers in the area of clean-tech, resource energy sources (RES), renewable, bioenergy, biorefining, bioproducts and related biomass–based technologies for a better environment. Professional expert services include:
- Investor Services:
- Due Diligence & Pre-money Valuations
- Risk Management: pre-investment analysis and mitigation
- Techno-commercial Appraisals: stage of development and commercialization of technologies.
- Biomass Option Appraisals: cellulosic ethanol, FT, biochar, torrefaction, carbonization, pyrolysis, pellets.
- Project Developer Services:
- Financing Options & Development
- Institutional-grade Financials: preparation, planning and analysis
- Risk Management: analysis and mitigation
- Strategy Development & Business Planning: preparation and analysis
- Evaluations, Audits, and Feasibility Studies