March 20, 2017,
- Innovative biocrude biofuels project of Canfor received major SDTC funding.
- Overview of Licella project in Canada.
- More on Licella project in Canada.
- More again on the Licella project with Canfor by Elaine Macdonald-Meisner.
- Project to convert forestry residuals into renewable natural gas supported by Canada by Maria Church.
- Canada is a great wood pellet producer, but not-so-great consumer by Ron Kotrba.
- Xebec of Quebec has improved process for converting biogas into renewable natural gas.
Check out the Bioeconomy Conference Calendar.
Sixth Element Sustainable Management is a “boutique” consulting firm specializing in concept planning, start-ups, and early-stage companies that do not have the senior management depth or experience. We provide C-level services for inventors, entrepreneurs, investors, and public sector agencies, which are directly provided by the Managing Director of Sixth Element Sustainable Management, Gerald Kutney. Sixth Element Sustainable Management maintains a comprehensive global database of over 1,000 biomass pyrolysis-type ventures. The Pyrolysis Venture Database is important for investors and entrepreneurs alike. The information is a valuable resource for vetting the investment choices and assessing the competitive position of pyrolysis ventures.
Dr. Kutney, Ph.D. in chemistry, has participated in all aspects of innovation and technology commercialization in the forest products industry, with two decades of executive experience with global corporations and entrepreneurial enterprises. Besides business mentoring and executive coaching, services include strategic leadership, contract negotiations, pro forma design and appraisal, techno-commercial evaluations, feasibility studies, technology and venture vetting and audits.