May 8, 2017,
Sixth Element is a boutique consulting firm, providing services on pro forma design and analysis, feasibility studies and business plans, technology/venture vetting and audits (see Projects for recent studies). Our focus sectors are emerging biofuels and Indigenous bioeconomy ventures in the forestry sector, including lumber, logging and bioenergy.
- The leaders of the Canadian bioeconomy by Jim Lane.
- Biosolids into biogas under study in Guelph by Maria Church.
- Siemens to advance bioenergy in Canada.
- Port Hawkesbury, NS, mill looking to diversity into new products by Anne Farries.
- Noblegen expands algae bioproducts business by Maria Church.
- Are biofuels from Nova Scotia good for the environment?
- U.S. organizations give their view on Canada’s Clean Fuel Standard proposal by Growth Energy.
- Pinnacle Renewable Energy planning wood pellet expansion into Alberta by Anna Simet.
- G4 Insights looking at renewable natural gas plant in Edmonton.
- Overview of biomass innovator Agrisoma of Gatineau, QC, by Jim Lane.
Check out the Bioeconomy Conference Calendar.
For previous issues of Best Canadian Bioenergy Stories click here.
Follow us on Twitter @6esm.