June 27, 2016,
- Bioenergy is the largest renewable energy source for heat and transportation fuels by WBA.
- Biochar: A “Game-Changer” for the Climate? by boatsie.
- Overview of the International Bioenergy Conference in Prince George, BC, by Jim Lane.
- Overview of Licella by Max Opray.
- Overview of steam reformation technology by Zoltan Kish.
- Proton Power coming to Newfoundland? by Ryan Cooke.
- The Wonders of Trees by Tedx.
- Overview of DME projects by Jim Lane.
- Overview of Oberon by Jim Lane.
Sixth Element Sustainable Management is a “boutique” consulting firm specializing in commercializing innovation, and evaluating the business preparedness and commercial potential of technology developers and their projects, especially in the emerging biofuels sector. We provide executive management services for inventors, entrepreneurs, investors, and public sector agencies in new technology, start-ups and early-stage ventures. Services are directly provided by the Managing Director of Sixth Element Sustainable Management, Gerald Kutney, Ph.D. in chemistry.
Sixth Element Sustainable Management maintains a comprehensive global database of over 1,000 biomass pyrolysis ventures. The Pyrolysis Venture Database is important for investors and entrepreneurs alike. The information is a valuable resource for vetting the investment choices and assessing the competitive position of pyrolysis ventures. Ventures often claim to have the best technology, but have no evidence to back it up. The Pyrolysis Venture Database is a guide to where a venture stands relative to its peers and to the best-in-class technology providers.
Dr. Kutney has participated in all aspects of innovation and technology commercialization, from the research laboratory to patents to marketing to the executive suite. With two decades of executive experience in technology commercialization with global corporations and entrepreneurial enterprises, he brings the innovation of research and technology development, the financial discipline of big business, and the spirit of entrepreneurship to start-ups and early-stage companies.