June 20, 2016,
- Will White Dog Labs revolutionize the ethanol industry by Jim Lane.
- The story behind White Dog Labs by Jim Lane.
- More on White Dog Labs by Michael Kanellos.
- Overview of Sarnia, ON, biocluster by Jim Lane.
- “Wood literally sequesters carbon” by Frank Peebles.
- A billion dry tons of sustainable biomass in the US by Jim Lane.
- More on the billion tons in the US by Corinne Young and Michele Jalbert.
- U. of Calgary Postdoc’s biofuels startup offers new source of clean renewable energy by Erin Guiltenane.
- Biochar studies in Labrador, Canada by Joinal Abedin.
- Bright future for biogas in Ontario by David Stevens.
- Canadian Council of Forest Ministers Recognize the Value of Bioenergy Innovation and Indigenous Participation in the Forest Sector.
- Canadian bioenergy sector’s opportunities and challenges by Andrew Snook.
- Hot prospects for chemicals from biomass by Terry Mazanec and Kapil Lokare.
- Residual forest biomass heating meeting in Quebec by Andrew Macklin.
- A global overview of the wood pellet industry by Andrew Snook.
- Prince George’s district energy system (DES) fuelling many of its downtown buildings has expanded by Andrew Snook.
Sixth Element Sustainable Management is a “boutique” consulting firm specializing in commercializing innovation, and evaluating the business preparedness and commercial potential of technology developers and their projects, especially in the emerging biofuels sector. We provide executive management services for inventors, entrepreneurs, investors, and public sector agencies in new technology, start-ups and early-stage ventures. Services are directly provided by the Managing Director of Sixth Element Sustainable Management, Gerald Kutney, Ph.D. in chemistry.
Sixth Element Sustainable Management maintains a comprehensive global database of over 1,000 biomass pyrolysis ventures. The Pyrolysis Venture Database is important for investors and entrepreneurs alike. The information is a valuable resource for vetting the investment choices and assessing the competitive position of pyrolysis ventures. Ventures often claim to have the best technology, but have no evidence to back it up. The Pyrolysis Venture Database is a guide to where a venture stands relative to its peers and to the best-in-class technology providers.
Dr. Kutney has participated in all aspects of innovation and technology commercialization, from the research laboratory to patents to marketing to the executive suite. With two decades of executive experience in technology commercialization with global corporations and entrepreneurial enterprises, he brings the innovation of research and technology development, the financial discipline of big business, and the spirit of entrepreneurship to start-ups and early-stage companies.