May 30, 2016,
- Overview of biofuels in Thailand by John Diecker.
- Who is attacking biofuels? by Brooke Coleman.
- Liquid fuel from the sun from Joule Unlimited by Jim Lane.
- Enerkem: converting wastes into biofuels by Megan Greenwalt.
- Biorefining in a future BioEconomy by IEA Bioenergy.
- Is IH2, the catalytic fast pyrolysis technology of Shell, going to become a commercial reality in India? by Jim Lane.
- Whatever happened to Advanced Biofuels by David Biello.
- National labs form consortium to develop biomanufacturing for advanced biofuels by Jim Lane.
- The story of Mantria and biochar by Peter Hall.
- Biogas on the move in Canada by Nelson Bennett.
- Sixth Element proud member of ISO technical committee on solid.
- Can biochar applications become commercial opportunities by Don Harfield.
- Wood pellet mill planned for NWT, Canada by Taylor Fredericks.
- Canfor Pulp and Licella form jv on hydrothermal liquefaction.
- Overview of Licella by Jim Lane.
Sixth Element Sustainable Management is a “boutique” consulting firm specializing in commercializing innovation, and evaluating the business preparedness and commercial potential of technology developers and their projects, especially in the emerging biofuels sector. We provide executive management services for inventors, entrepreneurs, investors, and public sector agencies in new technology, start-ups and early-stage ventures. Services are directly provided by the Managing Director of Sixth Element Sustainable Management, Gerald Kutney, Ph.D. in chemistry.
Sixth Element Sustainable Management maintains a comprehensive global database of over 1,000 biomass pyrolysis ventures. The Pyrolysis Venture Database is important for investors and entrepreneurs alike. The information is a valuable resource for vetting the investment choices and assessing the competitive position of pyrolysis ventures. Ventures often claim to have the best technology, but have no evidence to back it up. The Pyrolysis Venture Database is a guide to where a venture stands relative to its peers and to the best-in-class technology providers.
Dr. Kutney has participated in all aspects of innovation and technology commercialization, from the research laboratory to patents to marketing to the executive suite. With two decades of executive experience in technology commercialization with global corporations and entrepreneurial enterprises, he brings the innovation of research and technology development, the financial discipline of big business, and the spirit of entrepreneurship to start-ups and early-stage companies.